Located in the heart of Newry City, Belmont Hall was constructed by Samuel Jackson Esq. in 1809 and was designed by the renowned architect Thomas Duff, who also designed the local courthouse. Workbegan in 1809 during the reign of King George III and was completed two years later in the Regency Period. In 1846, during the reign of Queen Victoria, the house was split into two tenements and so became Belmont Terrace.
Show businesses near Newry