The original occupants were senior management of the former nearby "Iron and Steel" works carrying out operations in the Calder Valley. From the 1930's to 1960's Calderhouse was utilised as the Village Police Station with a Sergeant, two constables and their families residing. The current owners Bobby and Betty Gaines have tastefully refurbished Calderhouse keeping the design in keeping with that of the Victorian period.
The spacious accommodation has a choice of bedrooms all equipped with flat screen televisions and tea/coffee making facilities. The conservatory to the rear over looking the garden, contains the lounge and dining area giving a cheerful setting to enjoy a hearty Scottish breakfast.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Calder Guest House available right now.